Terms and Conditions
- Bookings and booking alterations may be requested to be confirmed by return email or text.
- We reserve to right to request 100% deposit, or part thereof, upon booking.
- Minimum numbers apply and passenger loadings are subject to change at the operator’s discretion.
- All eftpos transactions shall incur a 1% fee.
- Bush Pilots Australia Pty Ltd (T/A Apollo Bay Aviation) reserves the right to charge up to 100% of the listed fare for cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
- Flights cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled however if this is not practical a refund will be issued.
- In the event of any cancellation, passengers will incur the cost of any pre-booked expenses such as pre-booked accommodation or pre-booked tours.
- When claiming hardship, a doctor’s certificate must be produced prior to any refund being issued.
- Apollo Bay Aviation advises passengers to take out travellers insurance prior to booking.
- Operations may be limited or altered due to weight restrictions pertaining to an individual or to groups.
- We reserve the right to limit or alter passenger numbers and or fares without notice.
- Flight options and/or costs may be limited by aircraft availability.
- All flight routes and schedules may be subject to change without notice and at the pilot’s discretion.
- The company accepts no responsibility for costs incurred by passengers on account of their independent tour schedule or booking commitments as a result of operational changes made to it’s (the company’s) own tour schedule inclusive of weather-related delays.
- Seats can be shared between two children who have not reached their thirteenth birthday and who’s combined weights do not exceed 77 kg.
- Any overnight accommodation expenses imposed as a result of unscheduled delays shall be borne by the client.
- Gift certificates are valid for a period of 12 months from purchase date after which a 25% re-activation fee will apply.